1. product structure: anti-corrosion coating/aluminum foil/heat-resistant adhesive/glass fiber cloth/polyethylene
2. product specifications: width (cm): 100/120/150
length (m): 200-500m
3. product features: high light reflectivity, high tensile strength in vertical and horizontal directions
4. temperature resistance: -30℃ without shelling/4 hours
100°c without shelling/4 hours
1. the anti-corrosion performance is greatly improved: the surface of the glass fiber cloth aluminum foil is treated with a specific anti-corrosion coating, and the anti-corrosion performance is greatly improved. at the same time, the polyethylene hot-air pasting method is adopted, and no composite adhesive is required, which avoids the hidden danger of corrosion and mildew on the surface of the aluminum foil caused by the residual moisture or solvent of the adhesive during the composite process.
2. direct hot pressing and compounding, eliminating the need for compound adhesives and saving the cost of veneer compounding.
3. the water vapor permeability is smaller and the water vapor barrier effect is strengthened. the heat-sealed polyethylene layer in the middle of the glass fiber cloth aluminum foil is thicker than the general veneer, and the water vapor permeability is smaller, so the water vapor barrier effect is good, and the glass wool is reliably protected and other insulation materials.
4. good tensile strength and firmer veneer: glass fiber cloth aluminum foil has higher mechanical strength than reinforced aluminum foil, and is more suitable for online bonding in glass wool factories, rock wool factories, and mineral wool factories.
5. the veneer is smoother, reducing the chance of surface damage to the aluminum foil: glass fiber cloth aluminum foil has a finer cloth, thick polyethylene layer, smoother veneer, and the surface of the aluminum foil is not susceptible to friction damage, so it has a better water vapor barrier function.